MEETING WITH THE REPRESENTATIVES OF THE KINGDOM OF DENMARK
16. 09. 2013
The representatives of the Directorate for Project Management held a meeting on 13th September 2013 in the premises of the Department of International Military Cooperation with the representatives of the Kingdom of Denmark in the presence of the representatives of DIMC of the Defence Policy Sector of the MoD, on the subject of future bilateral cooperation.
The subject meeting was attended by Mr Proda Šećerov, director of the Directorate for Project Management, Ivana Vukašinović, head of planning and programming group of DPM, Zorica Vuković, project planning and programming officer of DPM, Ivana Joksimović, a translator of DPM, Jovana Milovanović from DIMC and Kingdom of Denmark representatives retired colonel Mr Kurt Refsgaard and Mr Niels Randlov.
Mr Proda Šećerov opened the meeting by welcoming military representatives of the Kingdom of Denmark and thanked them for taking their time to get acquainted with the responsibilities and work of the newly formed structure within the defence system. After introductory words, Mr Šećerov conveyed greetings of Mr Zoran Đorđević, and then briefly presented the structure of the Directorate for Project Management, and explained its competences and main goals.
After the presentation of the Directorate for Project Management, the representatives of organizational units of the defence system presented their projects:
1. The project „Gender perspective in military profession“, the Institute for Strategic Research; presenter: Mrs Tanja Višacki.
2. The project „Establishing in Vitro Fertilization Centre (IVFC) “, the Military Medical Academy; presenter: Zorica Vuković, project planning and programming officer, DPM.
3. The project „Improving capacities of the Air Medical Academy“, Air Medical Academy; presenter: Colonel Miroslav Pavlović, head of the Air Medical Institute.
4. The project „Replacement of two chillers with the capacity of 3000kW and their accompanying cooling towers“, Logistics sector of MMA; presenter: Mr Miodrag Vukomirović.
5. The project „Improving technological support of the Ministry of Defence and Serbian Armed Forces by introducing Electronic Document Management System (EDMS)“, Department of Telecommunications and IT General Staff SAF; presenter: Ivana Vukašinović, head of project planning and programming group DPM.
6. Project „Multimedia room“, the Directorate for Project Management; presenter Ivana Vukašinović, head of project planning and programming group DPM.
After the presentations, director Proda Šećerov expressed his appreciation to the representatives of the Kingdom of Denmark for taking their time to get acquainted with the newly formed structure of MoD, and with the current needs of the defence system. Mr Šećerov also thanked for their previous cooperation and support.
Mr Refsgaard expressed his appreciation for the invitation and organization of the subject meeting. He said that he was very pleased with the presented material and that the representatives of the Ministry of Defence need to carry out prioritization of presented projects. He also said that with that prioritization they were going to attend the meeting in early November 2013 in the Kingdom of Denmark on the subject of bilateral cooperation for the year 2014.
After completed activity, the Directorate for Project Management came to conclusion that the Deopartment for international military cooperation coordinated and organized the subject meeting successfully and efficiently, and that such model of preparing and organizing meetings within the defence system should continue to be practiced.