FOUR PROJECTS APPROVED BY THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION WITHIN THE TAIEX PROGRAM IN 2015
16. 02. 2015
Directorate for European Integration and Project Management has, in cooperation with the organizational unit of MoD and SAF, drawn up the following project proposals to be financed from the EU funds, that have been approved by the European Commission within the TAIEX program (special department within the Directorate General for Enlargement of the European Commission):
- ''Application of regulations governing the military, labour and material obligations in the EU'' - Seminar/workshop, Department for Defence Obligations - Human Resources Sector.
- ''Solutions for unexploded ordnance problems in Republic of Serbia, lessons learned and future course'' - Seminar/workshop, Military Academy.
- ''Maintenance of war memorials'' - Seminar/workshop, Department for tradition, standards and veterans*.
- ''Experiences of military museums in the EU countries'' - Expert mission, Department for tradition, standards and veterans*.
Start and end dates for implementation of these projects were planned for 2015.
* For aforementioned two projects will be organized a seminar/workshop, at the request of the European Commission.